• Conversion Therapy Complaint

    Make a complaint about a person offering or providing conversion therapy services for a fee.

  • Discrimination

    Report discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations, and by members of the public.

  • Drug and Alcohol Treatment

    Get free, confidential help with drug or alcohol addiction, such as crisis services and treatment referrals. Make a drug/alcohol rehab facility complaint.

  • Harassment

    Call 911 to report any type of harassment, including sexual harassment, cat calling, and voyeurism.

  • Hate Crime

    Call 911 to report a hate crime.

  • LGBTQ Runaway and Homeless Youth Report

    Request for the report by the Commission for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Youth.

  • Marriage Record

    Get a copy of a marriage record or make a correction.

  • NYC Condoms

    Request NYC Condoms or report an issue.

  • Runaway or Homeless Youth Shelter and Support

    Learn how young people can get shelter and services through Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD). Submit a complaint or comment to DYCD.