Need something else?

Mini-bikes, dirt bikes, go-carts, and golf carts cannot be registered as vehicles in New York State and may not operate on sidewalks, streets, or highways.

If you know where an all-terrain vehicle (ATV), or an unregistered dirt bike is being stored in the City, you can provide a tip through the Crime Stoppers Hotline.

Please note that the Crime Stoppers Hotline does not accept dirt bike/ATV noise complaints.

  • Agency: New York City Police Department
  • Division: Crime Stoppers Hotline
  • Phone Number: (800) 577-TIPS
  • Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No