Drivers and fleet managers of City agency vehicles can get information and resources from the Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS).

Fleet management services include:

  • Collision or incident reporting
  • Gas cards
  • Repairs, servicing, and towing
  • Reservations
  • Rules and training for operating vehicles


Get fleet management services for City workers.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No