All full-time, part-time, and volunteer staff working in private schools, including independent schools and religious schools, must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Staff must submit proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by December 20, 2021.
- Staff hired on or after December 20, 2021 must provide proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date.
This requirement applies to schools that provide instruction or related services to students between the ages typically served from preschool through grade 12, even if the school does not separate students into grades or similar groupings.
Learn more about the private school vaccine mandate.
Vaccine Mandate Affirmation Form
Schools must submit an affirmation that they are in compliance with the vaccination mandate.
- The initial affirmation must be submitted by December 28, 2021. If the affirmation indicates that staff still need to receive a second dose of the vaccine, the school must submit proof by February 17, 2022 that all staff are fully vaccinated.
- Newly hired staff have 45 days from their start date to submit documentation of full vaccination.
- A final affirmation must also be submitted by February 17, 2022.
Submit an initial affirmation form.
Submit a final affirmation form.