The Curtains Up NYC program offers free application assistance for NYC businesses and nonprofits connected to live performance applying for the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program of the federal government.
Curtains Up NYC program assistance includes:
- Webinars three times a week on how to apply for Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- Virtual one-on-one sessions with trained counselors on the best strategy for you and help filling out the application
Resources will be available in multiple languages, including Spanish and Chinese.
Services will begin on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
Sign up for a Curtains Up NYC webinar.
Sign up for one-on-one counseling.
You must create an account and complete preliminary information before the counseling session. Once you create an account, select “Financing Assistance” to proceed.
You can also get more information by phone.
- Agency: Small Business Services
- Division: NYC Business Restart Hotline
- Phone Number: (888) 727-4692
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM