Partners in Preparedness is a nationally recognized program that supports organizations in preparing their employees, services, and facilities for emergencies. The program is free for all participating organizations.
Partners come from all industries, including:
- Arts and entertainment
- Faith-based organizations
- Health care
- Community organizations
They provide a range of benefits and access to many resources and the support needed to be prepared and resilient, including:
- Free preparedness brochures
- Real-time emergency information
- Access to webinars, forums, and other events
- Recognition of the commitment to preparedness
Learn more about the Partners in Preparedness program.