NYC Care is a health care access program through NYC Health + Hospitals. It provides comprehensive health care services to New Yorkers who are not eligible for insurance or who cannot afford insurance.
Membership will include:
- Access to NYC Health + Hospitals healthcare services such as primary care, specialty care, and behavioral health
- A dedicated primary care provider
- Access to affordable medications day or night
- 24-hour customer service line (646-NYC-CARE)
- A unique NYC Care membership card with clear information about the specific no or low-cost fees the member will be expected to pay when they get health care
NYC Care enrolls patients who live in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island or who receive their care at an NYC Health + Hospitals facility in those boroughs. It will expand to Manhattan and Queens by September.
If you live outside of the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island AND receive care outside of those boroughs, you are not yet eligible for NYC Care, but you can still receive affordable comprehensive services at NYC Health + Hospitals.
Learn more about NYC Care.
- Agency: NYC Health + Hospitals
- Division: NYC CARE Customer Service Line
- Phone Number: (646) NYC-CARE
- Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week