Each delivery contains enough food for 3 days.
A maximum of 2 people in each household may receive food.
Food options include:
- Fresh and frozen meals which may require some preparation in either an oven or microwave
- Pantry boxes full of groceries for you to prepare your own meals
- Shelf stable meals that are ready to eat with minimal preparation
Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, Pan-Asian and Latin meals are available in limited quantities. These food options may be frozen meals, shelf stable meals, or pantry boxes.
- Kosher meals meet the requirements of Jewish law.
- Halal meals contain meat prepared as prescribed by Muslim law.
- Vegetarian meals do not contain any meat.
- Pan-Asian meals are prepared as if from an Asian country, such as China, Japan, or Thailand.
- Latin meals are prepared as if from a Latin American country, such as Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, or Brazil.
Due to limited quantities, if Pan-Asian or Latin meals are not available at time of delivery, a non-specialty meal will be sent.
Other dietary requests cannot be met at this time.
GetFoodNYC labels ingredients in food packages. If you receive a food item that is not safe for you to consume, you may donate it to someone else in need if you wish and are able to do so.