Get the Good Stuff is an electronic nutrition incentive program that includes frozen, canned and dried fruits, vegetables and beans. For every one dollar spent in SNAP (food stamps) benefit, at participating supermarkets, on eligible fresh, frozen, canned and dried fruits, vegetables and beans, shoppers get one dollar added to a program loyalty card to spend on eligible foods on their next purchase.
Shoppers can earn up to $50 in incentives on their Get the Good Stuff card per day.
The program is currently available at 3 supermarkets and another one scheduled to launch the program in early 2020:
- Fine Fare Supermarket, 8945 163rd Street, Jamaica, Queens
- Fine Fare Supermarket, 459 East 149th Street, Bronx
- Fine Fare Supermarket, 3550 White Plains Road, Bronx
- Three Guys, 6502 Fort Hamilton Parkway, Brooklyn (Launching early 2020)
Eligible foods include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Frozen fruits and vegetables without added sugar, salt or fat
- Canned fruits, vegetables, beans and lentils without added sugar, salt or fat
- Dried beans and lentils
Learn more about the Get the Good Stuff program.