The City has opened a reception center for those affected by the sewage backup in Queens at:
145-11 North Conduit Avenue
Queens, NY 11436
- 9 AM to 8 PM on Friday, December 6
- 9 AM to 3 PM on Saturday, December 7
- 12 PM to 4 PM on Sunday, December 8
Please do not drop off donations to this site.
The center serves as a central point for homeowners to reach City resources. Services are available from both government agencies and community-based organizations, including mass care and support, providing claim forms and information to affected residents, and health information and mental health counseling as needed.
The following agencies are available:
- American Red Cross
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD)
- NYC Department of Social Services/Human Resources Administration (DSS/HRA)
- NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
City workers at the center will help affected residents fill out claim forms from the Comptroller in order to be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses.
You can get information on how to get clean-up services if your home was affected by sewage back up, online.
Visit NYC Emergency Management's website.