You can contact the Parking Summons Advocate online or by mail. You can also meet with staff in person at a DOF Business Center.
After reviewing your help request, the Advocate will call, email, or mail you with more information within 14 days. Depending on the issue, the Advocate may be able to help you better prepare for a hearing or appeal or advocate on your behalf with other DOF units.
Learn more about the Parking Summons Advocate.
Contact the Parking Summons Advocate.
You can fax your help request to (646) 500-6541.
You can request assistance by completing and mailing a help request form.
Parking Summons Advocate
66 John Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10038
You can get the help request form by mail.
Staff from the Parking Advocate's office are available at Department of Finance Business Centers on specific days in each borough.
All DOF Business Centers are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Bronx Business Center: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Brooklyn Business Center: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Manhattan Business Center: Mondays
- Queens Business Center: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Staten Island Business Center: First and third Fridays of each month
Get DOF Business Center locations.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
The Office of the Parking Summons Advocate is operating on a different schedule from Monday, February 22 through Friday, February 26.
- Bronx Business Center: Friday, February 26
- Brooklyn Business Center: Wednesday, February 24
- Manhattan Business Center: Tuesday, February 23
- Queens Business Center: Monday, February 22
Schedule an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment to ensure social distancing at DOF Business Centers. Walk-in customers are still accepted.
Schedule an appointment.