You can file a complaint about professional misconduct against a pharmacist within the state of New York.
Professional misconduct includes the following but is not limited to:
- Permitting or aiding an unlicensed person to perform activities requiring a license
- Practicing beyond the scope of the profession
- Releasing confidential information without authorization
- Failing to return or provide copies of records on request
- Abandoning or neglecting a patient in need of immediate care
- Performing unnecessary work or unauthorized services
- Practicing under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
Get more information and download a complaint form.
- Agency: New York State Education Department
- Division: Office of the Professions Professional Discipline
- Phone Number: (800) 442-8106
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM