The Department of Finance (DOF) requires a Power of Attorney (POA) if someone, such as a lawyer or accountant, is seeking information or filing something on behalf of a business or other entity. A POA is also required if you want to grant someone else the authorization to request copies of filed business tax returns or discuss a case with DOF.

To grant someone power of attorney, you must complete form POA-1.

Download the Power of Attorney form.