Call 911

Call 911 to report the use of illegal drugs occurring right now outside or in an indoor public or private area, such as a:

  • Stairwell
  • Hallway
  • Lobby
  • Common area
  • Apartment room

You can also report the use of illegal drugs, not in progress, in a public area.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.