Verizon's Lifeline Program offers a reduced rate on residential telephone service for low income Verizon customers.
Customers who are income-eligible for any of the following benefits can receive a reduced rate:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Stamps
- Home Relief
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Disability Pension (non-service related disability)
- Veteran's Surviving Spouse Pension (non-service related disability)
Get information about the Lifeline Program.
- Agency: Verizon
- Phone Number: (800) 483-7988
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM