Residents of three-quarter houses, like all tenants, can get information about inspections, report complaints, and access resources on their rights by calling 311 and asking for the tenant helpline.

If you believe your house might be a three-quarter house, you can request an inspection by calling 311 and asking for the Tenant Helpline.

Three-quarter houses are inspected by an interagency team to promote building and fire safety and tenant well-being.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) and ask for the Tenant Helpline.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No