The City can help students who are homeless, have run away, are living in a shelter, or living in temporary housing stay in their current school or enroll in a local school. Students can also get free transportation and other educational services.

The Students in Temporary Housing (STH) Liaisons cannot help students find housing.

Learn about educational services for a student in temporary housing.

Call a Students in Temporary Housing (STH) liaison.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No