You can learn about educational support available for public school students.

Public school students can receive academic assistance and homework help resources.

Available programs vary by school, including private and group tutoring and services provided by Community-Based Early Childhood Centers or CBECCs (formerly known as CBOs or community-based organizations). 

Contact your school.

Get homework help.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.



[12146 M-F: 8A-6P]

During the school year, students and parents can receive free homework help from teachers over the phone from Monday to Thursday 4 PM to 7 PM starting in September.

The Dial-A-Teacher service is not available during the summer.

Learn more about Dial-A-Teacher.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No