Need something else?

A permit is required to play on a baseball, softball, soccer, or other athletic field or court in a park.

If you would like to reserve a field or court in advance for a specific time, you should make a request to ensure your uninterrupted use of the field. Otherwise, fields and courts are available to the public for informal use.

To reserve an NYC Parks athletic field or court, organized leagues or individuals must request a permit. You can apply online or request a paper application.


Apply for a field and court permit.

By Mail

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to request a copy.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No