Artists who sell photography, reading material, or sculpture in New York City parks are considered Expressive Matter Vendors and must follow certain rules. 

You can get more information about the allowed locations, size and set up of display stands, and additional information about New York City Park rules and regulations from the New York City Department of Parks and Recreations.


Learn more about City park rules and regulations.

Get the rules for selling art, photography, reading materials, or sculpture in City parks.

By Mail

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to request a copy.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No