Call 911 to report someone violating an order of protection.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
You can learn how to file an emergency Order of Protection.
- Monday to Friday 9 AM - 5 PM: call Family Court at (646) 386-5299.
- All other times: call Criminal Court at (833) 503-0447.
If you are experiencing domestic violence, you can also get help with safety planning, referrals, and connections to emergency housing on the Domestic Violence page.
- Agency: New York Courts
- Division: Family Court
- Phone Number: (212) 374-3700
- Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- This system is fully automated; staff is not available.