The Back to Work program for Cash Assistance clients has been replaced with the following programs:
- CareerCompass: Works with adult clients to assess their skills and experience, and helps in finding employment, training, or education programs as well as internship and community service opportunities that suit their skills and goals.
- YouthPathways: Works with clients ages 18 to 24 to assess their skills and experience; provides career, education, and training services; and helps clients find programs, including internships and community service, tailored to the needs of a younger population.
- CareerAdvance: Offers career, education, and training services in specific industries and neighborhoods in New York City, or to groups such as those with limited English proficiency or older adults.
These programs will work closely with you to find opportunities that match your skills, needs, and career goals.
Visit HRA's Career services page.
- Agency: Human Resources Administration
- Phone Number: (718) 557-1399
- Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish. Most languages are available through a staff person.