The Intern & Earn program, which used to be known as the Young Adult Internship Program (YAIP) is a 14-week paid internship program for out-of-school and unemployed young adults ages 16 to 24.
Intern & Earn offers you the chance to develop essential skills for today's workforce through a combination of:
- Educational workshops
- Short-term paid internships
The program's goal is to connect Intern & Earn graduates to work, advanced training, or education.
Locations for the organizations sponsoring internships will be provided. You can get applications from these sites.
The City will provide additional assistance to out-of-school and unemployed youth ages 16 to 21 who have not been able to locate a suitable Intern & Earn (formerly the Young Adult Internship Program) sponsor organization.
Learn more about the Intern & Earn Program and sponsor organizations.
Use Site Finder to search for Youth Employment.
- Agency: Department of Youth and Community Development
- Division: Youth Connect
- Phone Number: (800) 246-4646
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Youth Connect is experiencing technical difficulties, if the call fails to connect you can call again later or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.