Diplomats, consular officers, UN staff members, City Agencies, government officials (domestic and foreign), and international businesses can obtain advice or collaborate on how to set up:

  • Businesses in NYC
  • International and diplomatic law
  • City-related legal and enforcement matters
  • Partnerships with International Affairs (IA) and other City Agencies
  • Delegation visits
  • Requests by foreign governments or diplomatic/consular officials to receive the Mayor and requests for meetings with IA personnel


Contact the Mayor's Office for International Affairs.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No