Immigration assistance service providers are people or businesses who are not lawyers and who charge fees for any kind of immigration-related services.

You can request consumer protection tips about immigration assistance services.


Download the Immigration Service Provider Consumer Guide.

Download Consumer Protection Tips for Immigrants.

By Mail

Call 311 to request a paper copy.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No