Ferries run daily from the Battery Maritime Building at 10 South Street (corner of Whitehall Street) in Lower Manhattan.
- Ferries leave Manhattan every hour between 10 AM and 3 PM. The last ferries leave Manhattan at 3:45 PM and 4:15 PM.
- Ferries leave Governors Island every hour between 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM, then every half hour. The last ferry leaves the Island at 6 PM.
- Ferries leave Manhattan at 10 AM, then every 20-25 minutes. The last ferry leaves Manhattan at 5:30 PM.
- Ferries leave Governors Island at 10:20 AM, then every 20-25 minutes. The last ferry leaves the Island at 7 PM.
Ferries run only on Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day, and Labor Day from Brooklyn Bridge Park - Pier 6 (at Atlantic Avenue and Brooklyn Bridge Park Greenway).
- Ferries leave Brooklyn at 11 AM, 11:30 AM, then every 45 minutes. The last ferry leaves Brooklyn at 5:30 PM.
- Ferries leave Governors Island at 11:15 AM, then every 45 minutes. The last ferries leave the Island at 6:30 and 7 PM.
Learn more about ferries to Governors Island.
All weekday ferries, as well as Saturday and Sunday afternoon ferries, are $3 round trip for adults and $1 round trip for senior citizens. Only cash is accepted. Children under 12, IDNYC holders, military personnel (former and active), and Governors Island members ride for free.
Saturday and Sunday morning ferries before noon are free for all passengers.