Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert

In-person assistance is limited and by appointment only.

You can submit a change of address request by emailing

Find out about the rules and regulations of operating a mobile food cart or truck and how to notify the NYC Health Department about a change of address.

Operators of mobile food carts and trucks in New York City can get the latest information about rules and regulation they must follow.

Information about mobile food vendor permits and licenses is also available.

Get more mobile food vending operating information.

Mobile food permit holders and licensees are required to notify the NYC Health Department when they change their mailing address.


Registration is required and you will need your permit or license number.

Change your business address.

In Person

To change your address in person, go to:

DCA Licensing Center
42 Broadway
New York, NY 10004
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
NYC Small Business Support Center

90-27 Sutphin Boulevard, 4th Floor
Jamaica, NY 11435
Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM

The centers are closed on major holidays. If you need to take an exam, you should arrive before 3 PM.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No