The NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) recently completed an investigation of Chipotle Mexican Grill. DCWP opened the investigation due to employee complaints of violations of NYC’s Fair Workweek Law and Paid Safe and Sick Leave Law.
DCWP reached a settlement with Chipotle. You may be eligible for $50 per week you worked at a Chipotle in New York City if you worked in an hourly position from November 26, 2017 to April 30, 2022.
Arden Claims Services (ACS) is administering the settlement on behalf of DCWP. ACS will send notices to covered employees starting September 18, 2022.
- If you were employed at a Chipotle in New York City on April 30, 2022, you will receive a check in the mail.
- If your employment ended before April 30, 2022, you will receive information on how to request payment online or by mail.
You can get more information and updates from ACS online, by email, or by phone. You can also monitor DCWP's website for any updates.
Visit the Chipotle Fair Workweek Settlement website.
- Agency: Arden Claims Services LLC
- Phone Number: (877) 817-9017
- Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- You will reach a voice recording in English and Spanish with settlement updates and a referral to the website and email.