Call 911
Call 911 for a medical emergency from excessive drinking.

The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene provides information about the symptoms of excessive drinking and the available forms of treatment.

You can get copies of a variety of brochures that address the issue, online or by phone.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to request a copy.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No