You can file a complaint about any person offering or providing conversion therapy services for a fee, which is illegal. “Conversion therapy” means any services that seek to change an individual’s sexual orientation or gender identity.

A City representative will help you file a complaint.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No