If you are an employee of the City of New York, you can get:

  • Information about WageWorks, the expanded TransitBenefit Program
  • Information about Direct Deposit
  • W-2 and Tax Statements
  • Information about court-ordered payroll deductions, including child support
  • Lost, stolen, or outdated payroll and reimbursement checks replaced


Contact the Office of Payroll Administration.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

As of July 23, 2018, the city no longer charges fees for the following services:

  • Request for a Copy of a Payroll Statement:  $22
  • Request for a Copy of an Earnings Report:  $22
  • Request for a Copy of a Paid Pay Check:  $22
  • Request for a Copy of a W-2 or 1127 Statement:  $5
  • Replacement Check Charge:  $55

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No