You can report cigarette sales in unauthorized locations, either unlicensed stores or on the street. You can also report cigarette sellers who may have avoided City and State taxes by importing cigarettes from other states or countries.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) to report the problem.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No