Need something else?

Child care providers under contract with the Administration for Children's Services (ACS) and the Human Resources Administration (HRA) can get help with questions and concerns about payments.

ACS addresses questions and concerns about payments to child care programs under contract with ACS.

Providers who accept ACS vouchers can also get assistance.

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance by phone.

An automated phone system provides payment information to child care programs contracted by HRA.

Child care providers must have an access or program number to use this system.

  • Agency: Human Resources Administration
  • Division: Child Care for Public Assistance Families
  • Phone Number: (800) 692-0699
  • Business Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
  • This system is fully automated; staff is not available. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish.

Further Assistance

You can get more help if you are a provider and you:

  • Do not have an access or program number, and/or
  • Have not received payment for several months

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for assistance by phone.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No