The State accepts complaints about ambulances.
- Ambulances provide emergency transportation for patients in crisis to the emergency room of a local hospital.
- Ambulettes provide non-emergency transportation for patients traveling from home to a doctor's office or medical facility. The State does not accept complaints about ambulettes.
- Agency: New York State Department of Health
- Division: New York State Department of Health Local Office
- Phone Number: (212) 417-4455
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM