All businesses and eating or drinking establishments must have a license from the State to sell alcohol.

You can find out if a business is licensed to sell alcohol. You can also file a complaint about a business selling alcohol.


Check if a business has a liquor license.

File a complaint with the New York State Liquor Authority.

By Phone

  • Agency: New York State Liquor Authority
  • Phone Number: (518) 474-3114
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No