Need something else?

  • Alcohol License Check for complaints about an establishment serving alcohol without a license
  • Alcohol Sale Complaint to report the sale of alcohol to a minor or an intoxicated person, or at more than half off, or to-go, or outside of approved hours

You can get information about liquor license fees and eligibility from the State.

Various licenses and permits are available within two general categories: wholesale and retail.


Visit the New York State Liquor Authority website.

By Phone

  • Agency: New York State Liquor Authority
  • Phone Number: (518) 474-3114
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Off-premises (supermarket or grocery stores) beer sales are prohibited on Sundays between 3 AM and 8 AM. Off-premises (liquor store or retailer) liquor and wine sales are prohibited between midnight and 8 AM, and until 9 AM on Sundays.

On-premises (bar or lounge) sales are prohibited between 4 AM and 8 AM, and until noon on Sundays.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No