Need something else?

You can request for the installation of new parking meters. You can also request for the removal or relocation of existing parking meters.


Email the Department of Transportation.

By Mail

Mail your request to:

Department of Transportation Commissioner
55 Water Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10041

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No