New York City provides health information and treatment referrals to health, social service, and educational service agencies for adults and children with learning disabilities. Adults may also be referred to support groups.


Get information about other resources for people with learning disabilities.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No