Need something else?

You can get information about programs, services, and other resources for people with disabilities, including:

  • Jobs
  • Housing
  • Transportation
  • Education

You can also get service referrals for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Additional Resources for People with Disabilities

If you have a disability, you can get information and assistance from the Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD). You can also get brochures and directories about programs, services, activities, and other resources that are accessible to people with disabilities.

Organizations that serve people with disabilities can get information about providing services through MOPD.


By Phone

Call 311 for assistance by phone.

You can get information and service referrals for adults and children with the following:

  • Autism
  • Cerebral palsy 
  • Developmental delays and disabilities
  • Down syndrome
  • Intellectual disabilities

Services include:

  • Day and residential programs
  • Family support programs such as respite, residential habilitation and family reimbursement
  • Care coordination 

You will not be denied services based on your inability to pay.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.