The Elderly Crime Victims Resource Center helps seniors aged 60 and older, who have become victims of crimes that include:
- Physical and sexual assaults
- Purse snatchings
- Mortgage scams
- Mail and internet scams
- Home improvement scams
- Identity theft
The Department for the Aging (DFTA) can assist victimized seniors with making police complaints or contacting the District Attorney's Office for an investigation.
Depending on your needs, services may include:
- Information about and assistance with Office of Victims Services applications.
- Crisis intervention and counseling.
- Information about and advocacy with community agencies.
- Law enforcement involvement and access to several court locations.
Learn more about services provided to victims of elder abuse and other crimes.