Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
Access-A-Ride services continue to operate. However, if you are not traveling for essential business or essential personal business, please stay home and do not use paratransit services at this time.
Fare collection resumed on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Need something else?
- Fair Fares NYC for information about discounted travel for Access-A-Ride customers
Access-A-Ride provides transportation for people with disabilities whose disability prevents their use of accessible mass transit, public bus, or subway service for some or all trips. Access-A-Ride is operated by private carriers under contract to the City.
The current fare for Paratransit/Access-A-Ride is $2.75.
You can get eligibility, fare, trip scheduling, and all other service information for Access-A-Ride. You can also request assistance with lost or found property, or make a complaint about Access-A-Ride.
If you would like help with filling out an application you can call Access-A-Ride to speak with an agent. Information about the application process is also available online.
Get more information about Access-A-Ride.
Make a comment or complaint about Access-A-Ride.
- Agency: Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Division: Access-A-Ride
- Phone Number: (718) 393-4999
- Business Hours: Daily: 7 AM - 5 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours. Automated assistance is also available in Spanish. If you get a busy signal, call (877) 337-2017.