You can report a speed camera that is damaged or not working properly.

The Department of Transportation will respond to your request within 12 weeks.


Contact the Department of Transportation.

By Mail

Mail your request to:

Department of Transportation Commissioner
55 Water Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10041

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No