Need something else?

The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) provides information for consumers about the health risks of eating trans fat. DOHMH also provides information for food service establishments on how to comply with the City's trans fat regulations.

Download the trans fat health bulletin.

Download trans fat regulations and get information about replacing trans fat in restaurants.

You can make a complaint about restaurants and other food establishments storing, using, or serving any food product which contains 0.5 grams or more of trans fat per serving, other than products served in the original manufacturer's packaging.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No