The Financial Education Network (FEN) was formed with government, nonprofit, financial, and industry sector partners. It is coordinated by the Department of Consumer and Worker Protection.
FEN's goals include:
- Improving the quality and accessibility of financial education for New York City consumers
- Strengthening ties among financial education providers
- Enhancing best practices and capacity in the field
- Advancing financial education policy
You can file a complaint about financial education providers that are part of the Financial Education Network. Complaints include:
- Classes, workshops, and counseling sessions cancelled without notice
- Sites closed without notice
- Problems with the financial education provider
You can also file a compliment about financial education providers that are part of the Financial Education Network.
What Happens Next
To receive follow up on your request, you must provide your address. The Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) will mail you a complaint form, which you must complete and return. If you also provide an email address with your Service Request, you will receive the form by email instead. Be sure to check your spam folder in addition to your inbox.
DCWP will consider your complaint a tip if you do not provide your address.