The Financial Education Network (FEN) was formed with government, nonprofit, financial, and industry sector partners. It is coordinated by the Department of Consumer Affairs Office of Financial Empowerment.
FEN's goals include:
- Improving the quality and accessibility of financial education for New York City consumers.
- Strengthening ties among financial education providers.
- Enhancing best practices and capacity in the field.
- Advancing financial education policy.
You can file a complaint about financial education providers that are part of the Financial Education Network.
- Classes, workshops, and counseling sessions cancelled without notice
- Sites closed without notice
- Problems with the financial education provider
You can also file a compliment about financial education providers that are part of the Financial Education Network.
What Happens Next
If you provide an email address with your Service Request, you will receive a notification by email. You may also be emailed a complaint form, which you must complete and return. Be sure to check your spam folder in addition to your inbox.