You can file a complaint about signs or stickers posted on public property, private buildings, and city-owned grassy areas adjacent to a street. The City will respond in 3 to 7 business days and may remove illegal postings.
Postings are not removed from scaffolding, wood or metal construction fencing, sheds, or barricades.
Complaints are not accepted about posters or fliers that are:
- Put up by government agencies or Community Boards
- Announcing street closures or no parking for movie filming
- Attached to private buildings
Your complaint must include the following information to identify the poster or sticker:
- Name on poster/sticker
- Address on poster/sticker
- Phone number on poster/sticker
- Exact location of poster/sticker