If you are a New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) resident, you will find out if you are required to perform community service at the time of your yearly recertification.

Download the Community Service for Public Housing Residents guidelines.

You can also contact your NYCHA borough management office for more information and assistance.

Contact a NYCHA Borough Management Office.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No