Call 911
Call 911 to report a disabled vehicle on a limited access highway, bridge, or tunnel.

The City does not provide towing services for vehicles that are stuck on City streets.  

If you have locked your keys in your vehicle, you should contact a private towing company directly for these services.

For tow company phone numbers, please contact 411 or consult a phone directory.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No