Call 911
Call 911 to report a car or motorcycle racing in progress that appears to be dangerous or hazardous. Racing may include blocked off roads and large crowds gathering.

You can report a car or motorcycle racing that occurred in the past or repeatedly in the same location.

What Happens Next

Officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No