Need something else?

You can get information on how to correct:

  • Fire code violations
  • Outstanding Notices of Violation (NOV)
  • Violation Orders (VO)
  • Summonses

You can also get the status of a violation issued by the City. Fire Department violations are adjudicated by the Environmental Control Board.



You can also view existing violations and summonses on the FDNY Business website.

By Phone

Call 311 or 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675) for help.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No