Need something else?

Property owners are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing the sidewalks adjacent to their properties. 

Learn about sidewalk repair.

You can report a sidewalk that has collapsed, caved in, or fallen into a hole.

The Department of Transportation will inspect the sidewalk complaint. If warranted, a Notice of Violation will be sent to the property owner.

If the sidewalk is uneven, loose, cracked, improper slope, or has hardware sticking out, report the condition as a Broken Sidewalk instead.

 Was this information helpful?   Yes    No